Friday, January 23, 2009

Closing Shop in POA

Our ride in Porto Alegre has been a great one! We have had some rough times and some exciting and blessed times. The Lord has been good to us during our journey in Brazil. We look forward to moving on and seeing what He has in store for us in the future.

That being said, I would like to thank you for following along on this blog. This will be my last post on "Flying High on Wings Like Eagles". I am closing shop in POA.

I will start a new site for our family and friends (in the U.S. and in Brazil). I would like to try to limit the traffic on the new site to the people that we know. So, if you are a regular reader and would like to find out what is going on with us today please leave me a comment on this blog with your email address and I will send you and invitation to our new site.

Hope to see you around! Até!

2 comments:

Kemmel and Lisa Dunham said...

Great job, guys! Count us in on the invite, please.
God bless you in your new endeavors.

SimpleGizmo said...

Count me in too. I should be seeing you pretty soon.