Friday, September 14, 2007

Chácara Update - September

This video update of the Chácara (sha-ka-rra) was something that I put together with our teammate, Matt Rehbein. Matt goes out to the Chácara every Wednesday for a full day of fellowship, counsel and prayer with the men who are there recovering from various addictions. Our church family has been trying to help the men at the Chácara construct a new dormitory to live in by giving of our time, resources and finances. I have given updates on the progress of this construction in past posts, but this one is much different. I hope that through this video you will be able to get a better grasp of what is happening at this place where lives are literally being transformed!

To learn more about the Chácara and the men who live there I encourage you to check out Matt's blog "The Chácara". I know you will enjoy it! http://thechacara.blogspot.com/


No comments: